Use the following steps to integrate your organization's Okta account in order to authenticate with the iVerify for Organizations management portal.
After selecting Okta as your SSO provider within the iVerify Portal, Log in to your Okta Developer Console in a new window. In order to authenticate with the iVerify for Organizations portal, you will need to create the iVerify app in your Okta console.
1. Create an iVerify OpenID Connect application inside the Okta Developer Console. From the Applications page, choose Add Application.
2. On the Create New Application page, select Web.
3. Fill in the Application Settings, then click Done.
4. Once the app is created, edit the app and paste the Redirect URL provided in the iVerify Portal SSO Integration form into the Login Redirect URI section of the app in Okta and save the app configuration, then click Save.
5. Select the Okta API Scoped tab in the created Okta application and grant okta.groups.read.
6. Copy the Client ID generated for the app in the Okta console and paste into the Client ID field in the SSO Integration form in the iVerify Portal.
7. Copy the Client Secret generated for the app in the Okta console and paste into the Client Secret field in the SSO Integration form in the iVerify Portal.
8. Enter your Okta Tenant ID (the portion of your Okta domain that comes before .okta.com in the Okta console) into the Tenant field in the SSO Integration form in the iVerify Portal, then click Submit.
If you need any assistance during this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.